Specific: complete Level 3 BTEC in Business studies to grade D*D*D*
Measureable: this is Measureable through the use if the tracking grid, I can measure my progress effectively by using the tracking grid as it shows me how much work I have done and how much work I need to do
Achievable: this is achievable as I have achieved distinctions across a large amount of the units, this means I only have to complete a few more units to Distinction level in order to meet my target grade of D*D*D*
Realistic: as previously mentioned, this is a realistic target because I have achieved distinction in a large amount of the units I have already done meaning I have to only complete a few more units to distinction level in irder to gain my target grade if D*D*D*
Time: all work has to be completed by the 22nd May, if any reworks need to be made then I will be called back to the college to complete any work that needs to be improved.
I can assess if I have completed these tasks as I will know by the time I have finished all my college work to the level of distinction, I feel as if I am on the right track to completing and achieving this target as I do not need to do a large amount of work in order to gain the required grade. By completing my work to this level I will have achieved the highest grade possible for my course which will look good for any employer.
I will use this action place to cross off as i complete this target by the 22nd May:
Complete and finish unit 7, 32, 12 and 15
Finish all reworks
Specific: complete my university degree in Business Management and Accountancy
Measurable: similarly to college, there will be a tracking grid so i will know how much work I have completed and how much work needs to be done, I will have exams so I will know when these exams are and how well I have completed my exams.
Achievable: this is achievable as I have travelled such a long distance and I feel that I can complete my degree to a high level.
Realistic: this is a realistic target as am confident I can achieve this target and complete my degree
Time: this will be completed by the year 2019, this is because my course is a four year course with a sandwich year.
I can assess if I have achieved this target by the fact that I will have completed university to whatever level, I will have completed the course and gained a degree in Business Management and Accountancy. I have not made progress towards this yet however I am on track to gain the qualifications required to attend this course. I will have to complete my qualification to my target level as this is a conditional offer upon gaining my target grades. As previously mentioned, this course will be completed in 2019 as it is a four year course with a sandwich year.
I will use this action place to cross off as I complete this target:
Complete BTEC Level 3 in Business Studies
Begin course and complete Year one of my degree.
Complete year 2 of my degree
Take sandwich year working in a firm in London
Complete year 3 of university
Specific: take a successful sandwich year in University in a firm in London
Measurable: this will be easy to measure as I can see the progress from the first step to the last, this means I can measure progress effectively in the application of jobs.
Achievable: this is achievable as the university will help me gain a placement year in a well established firm.
Realistic: this is realistic because the university will help me gain a placement.
Time: this will be done in the third year of my course.
I will know if I have achieved this after completing the placement, it will help me know if a role is good for me or if I should look at different working environments. I will begin progress towards doing this as soon as I begin university. I can begin looking at firms to work for to work at when on my placement. As I mentioned this target will be completed in my third year of university and the university itself will help me gain the placement.
I will use this action place to cross off as I complete this target:
Start researching firms to work for
Begin university placement research when attending university
Apply for placements
Gain interviews and make decisions
Specific: gain a full time job
Measurable: this will be measurable as I will have recieved offers for jobs or gained interviews
Achievable: this is achievable as I could get offered a job through my placement at university or I can use my degree to gain a good job.
Realistic: this is realistic as I will have experience and a recognisable qualification
Time: I would like for this to be done by the year 2020 after completing my degree
I will know if I have achieved this because I will be in the line up to being employed, or I will have had interviews. I will have progressed towards this by completing my placement year and my qualification, this will send me on my way to being employed by a well established firm. I can begin looking at firms to work for in the long run, this means i can change my characteristics in order to be the ideal candidate for these comoanies. I will want this to be done as soon as I have completed the degree, this is because I will have gained the qualification specifically in order to get a good job.
I will use this action place to cross off as I complete this target:
Complete college and university
Complete placement year
Apply for full time jobs
Gain interviews and job offers
No comments:
Post a Comment