Friday, 22 May 2015

P6

For this task I held a meeting with Connell, Connie and Harrison talking about CSR for our company, the meeting started at 12pm and it began by me saying 'so who wants to talk first?', this then led to Harrison saying 'I aspire to be an estate agent, I am currently working for Future Let as a part time worker but after I have completed the course I will be working full time, I can then improve by working for another comoany hopefully selling houses as an estate agent, after gaining a large amount of experience I would like to become a manager of an estate agency through extra training and guidance from the business owner'
Connie then said 'I also aim to be an estate agent, I am going to begin looking at companies to work for and vacancies available, I will then apply for a role as an estate agent, I will begin by working in the comoany doing admin work and work my way up to being an estate agent through training and understanding of what the job role includes, this would be a good way of progression as they can guide me up the career ladder."
Connell then stated "I aspire to work for GSK, I have an apprenticeship lined up at the company as a supply chain manager, this is a higher apprenticeship and I will gain qualifications through working at the company, after the course is completed, I hope to have a full time job working for GSK as a supply chain manager working on a normal employee wage instead of the apprenticeship wage."
I then said "I aspire to work in assurance and audit for a large company in the city, this will be done by completing my degree in business management and accountancy, I will then pursue an ACA accountancy course which would mean I would be an ICAEW accountant".

No comments:

Post a Comment