Monday, 18 May 2015

Unit intro

In this unit I am going to be talking about development in a career in business, I will do this by talking about the career I desire which is an accountant/investment banking role in London, I will be talking about my personal development and how I can work towards being successful in gaining a role in this business environment.
   
I will be talking about how to access career related information, I will be developing my own personal career development plan, I will be talking about my business skills and how to develop these skills and transfer them into a business environment and I will be researching and talking about methods of professional development and training. 

I feel as though this unit will help me gain a better understanding of the roles I want to work in and I believe it will show me how to get there, I feel as though it will help me learn about how I can develop myself and gain an understanding of the skills required to be successful i an accountancy role within an investment banking firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment